Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to smokey01,bungeejumper,stockton,Anonymous,bruncher, for Donating to support the site

Kind hearted...

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
Mike4
Lemon Half

Kind hearted...

Postby Mike4 » June 18th, 2024, 11:32 pm

Just came out of the supermarket and there was a woman crying her eyes out, she'd lost all of her holiday money. I felt so sorry for her I gave her £50.

I don't normally do that kind of thing but I'd just found £2000 in the carpark.

Gerry557
Lemon Quarter

Re: Kind hearted...

Postby Gerry557 » June 19th, 2024, 9:10 am

I did find a purse with a wad of notes at a service station southbound the M5. It was in a handbag left on the floor. We concluded it was likely their holiday spending money. We were trying to decide the best course of action. Would handing it over to the server be best, was there a station manager who might be more responsible ?

Fortunately a couple of policemen had stopped for a coffee so gave them the responsibility of tracking the owner and returning it. I'm glad it was a purse and not an explosive device. :shock:

Did get a letter of thanks a little while later.

No fiver enclosed in the card but maybe she lost her handbag again :D

Tedx
Lemon Quarter

Re: Kind hearted...

Postby Tedx » June 19th, 2024, 9:53 am

Continuing the thread....

My wife called me last night and told me that if I wasn't home in 10 minutes she was giving my dinner to the dog.

I was home in 5 mnutes.
I'd hate it if anything happened to my dog.

Return to “Laughing Lemons”