Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to smokey01,bungeejumper,stockton,Anonymous,bruncher, for Donating to support the site

The lift

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
Nemo
Lemon Slice

The lift

Postby Nemo » June 4th, 2024, 10:12 am

I stopped to give a lift to a man.

We chatted about a few things and then he asked if I was worried that he might be giving a lift to a serial killer.

I replied, not really as the odds of two serial killers being in the same car were extremely high

Watis
Lemon Quarter

Re: The lift

Postby Watis » June 4th, 2024, 10:19 am

Nemo wrote:I stopped to give a lift to a man.

We chatted about a few things and then he asked if I was worried that he might be giving a lift to a serial killer.

I replied, not really as the odds of two serial killers being in the same car were extremely high

Did you mean . . .

I stopped to give a lift to a man.

We chatted about a few things and then he asked if I was worried that *I* might be giving a lift to a serial killer.

I replied, not really as the odds of two serial killers being in the same car were extremely *low*

Watis

kempiejon
Lemon Quarter

Re: The lift

Postby kempiejon » June 4th, 2024, 8:44 pm

I farted in a lift the other day.

Wrong on so many levels.

Return to “Laughing Lemons”