Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to smokey01,bungeejumper,stockton,Anonymous,bruncher, for Donating to support the site

Overexcitement

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
stewamax
Lemon Quarter

Overexcitement

Postby stewamax » June 21st, 2024, 12:32 pm

My post this morning was four leaflets.
The first three were ‘Vote for me’ from Lib Dem, Reform and the Tories.
The fourth was emblazoned in large purple lettering: “Millions of women have bladder leaks

Given the overwhelming excitement engendered by the first three I am not (yawn…) surprised (snore…).

TUK020
Lemon Quarter

Re: Overexcitement

Postby TUK020 » June 22nd, 2024, 7:19 am

Does that mean you are going to vote for the Bladder Leak party?

UncleEbenezer
The full Lemon

Postby UncleEbenezer » June 22nd, 2024, 7:51 am

TUK020 wrote:Does that mean you are going to vote for the Bladder Leak party?

Is that where you end up if you overdo it with the Bring-a-Bottle Party?

I thought that modern gynaecology meant most women fare no worse than the chaps any more in the bladder. Which is why perfume is no longer the "normal" gift to give your granny.

stewamax
Lemon Quarter

Postby stewamax » June 22nd, 2024, 10:34 am

UncleEbenezer wrote:I thought that modern gynaecology meant most women fare no worse than the chaps any more in the bladder.

Hmmm....

- male pipework is significantly longer than female pipework: a dribble has farther to dribble with more chance of a muscle-squeeze impeding its journey. (Indwelling and intermittent [once-off] urinary catheters for men are much longer than those for women.)

- chaps, particularly senescent chaps, have the opposite impediment: BPH. Whether chapesses would trade an occasional (and often stress related) dribble for this involuntary and sometimes draconian stop-cock can only be answered by them.

Return to “Laughing Lemons”