Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to DrFfybes,smokey01,bungeejumper,stockton,Anonymous, for Donating to support the site

REIT - HISPANIA ACTIVOS INMOBILIARIOS (HIS)

Closed-end funds and OEICs
PeterBill

REIT - HISPANIA ACTIVOS INMOBILIARIOS (HIS)

Postby PeterBill » March 30th, 2017, 6:58 pm

Hi,

Browsing the internet looking for any funds involved I stumbled on this - Not sure if anyone has looked at it, but it does look iteresting ...

http://www.hispania.es/informacion-bursatil/?lang=en

Mkt Cap - M (euro) 1,458.51 but the yeild caught my eye 33.6% ... perhaps a missprint

From the HL site ... a summary

Hispania Activos Inmobiliarios SOCIMI SA is a Spain-based company primarily engaged in the operation of commercial real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company focuses on the acquisition, management and rental of commercial properties in Spain. The Company's activities are divided into five segments: Offices, which leases assets for business purposes; Residential, which provides residential units; Hotels, which rents hotel real estate; Hotels under management, which includes operation and development of hotels within concession agreement, and Other, which leases other real estate assets, such as logistics centers and shopping malls. The Company operates through a number of subsidiaries, such as Hispania Real SOCIMI SAU and Eco Resort San Blas SLU.

Anyone have any views on this?

PB

genou
Lemon Quarter

Re: REIT - HISPANIA ACTIVOS INMOBILIARIOS (HIS)

Postby genou » March 30th, 2017, 7:24 pm

PeterBill wrote:Hi,

Browsing the internet looking for any funds involved I stumbled on this - Not sure if anyone has looked at it, but it does look iteresting ...

http://www.hispania.es/informacion-bursatil/?lang=en

Mkt Cap - M (euro) 1,458.51 but the yeild caught my eye 33.6% ... perhaps a missprint

PB

That looks like total return since inception. It paid 25.3 cents in 2016, for a running yield of 1.9% or thereby.

Return to “Investment Trusts and Unit Trusts”