Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to smokey01,bungeejumper,stockton,Anonymous,bruncher, for Donating to support the site

Northern 3 VCT - strange letter

Sophisticated and complex high-risk tax-sensitive investments in small companies: handle with care
Karellan
2 Lemon pips

Re: Northern 3 VCT - strange letter

Postby Karellan » May 18th, 2024, 7:34 pm

Me too. The problems here are the same as my thread :-

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=43298

on tax residency forms.

However I have received a reply to my emails of a few weeks ago and they said :-

"Thank you for your email. Please note that unless you pay tax in more countries other than the UK, you do not need to complete the form and return it to us. If you do need to send the form back, you can call us to give us the information over the phone."

So presumably there is nothing to do for the my 3 Northerns and 4 Mobeus holdings.

However I too now have a physical baronsmead form covering B1 and B2 telling me what I need to do.

I cannot really see in the covering letter and email that I dont have to do anything if I only pay tax here. The whole thing is annoying and unnescessary. They are wasting everyones time and fueling lots of paper. I feel that City are not the lean mean organisation that they were when I purchased Ventus shares in 2010

These two threads are set to run and run as City has mopped up a lot of VCT that I have.

Return to “Venture Capital Trusts (VCT's)”