Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to smokey01,bungeejumper,stockton,Anonymous,bruncher, for Donating to support the site

How Will Blockchain Shape Our Future?

How to buy, profit and invest in crypto currencies or NFTs
Shanotejie18

How Will Blockchain Shape Our Future?

Postby Shanotejie18 » June 5th, 2024, 11:03 am

I've been fascinated by how blockchain is more than just the backbone of cryptocurrencies. From smart contracts to secure digital identities, its potential seems limitless.

What do you think is the most game-changing application of blockchain technology today?

Urbandreamer
Lemon Quarter

Re: How Will Blockchain Shape Our Future?

Postby Urbandreamer » June 5th, 2024, 11:30 am

Shanotejie18 wrote:I've been fascinated by how blockchain is more than just the backbone of cryptocurrencies. From smart contracts to secure digital identities, its potential seems limitless.

What do you think is the most game-changing application of blockchain technology today?

There is more to cryptocurrencies than the blockchain. The blockchain is great for anything that needs a history. While not thought of as a traditional blockchain, the version control software git (github to most) is a great example of it's use. Unlike cryptocurrencies it's designed so that records can be disposed of if you actually wish.

However I see the decentralization, cryptography and hash parts of cryptocurrency as providing the game-changer.
For example the podcast app Fountain, Nostr (Message/file exchange/social media) and Keet (audio/visual sharing) are all good examples of such use.

Shanotejie18

Postby Shanotejie18 » June 5th, 2024, 11:48 am

Urbandreamer wrote:
Shanotejie18 wrote:I've been fascinated by how blockchain is more than just the backbone of cryptocurrencies. From smart contracts to secure digital identities, its potential seems limitless.

There is more to cryptocurrencies than the blockchain. The blockchain is great for anything that needs a history. While not thought of as a traditional blockchain, the version control software git (github to most) is a great example of it's use. Unlike cryptocurrencies it's designed so that records can be disposed of if you actually wish.

However I see the decentralization, cryptography and hash parts of cryptocurrency as providing the game-changer.
For example the podcast app Fountain, Nostr (Message/file exchange/social media) and Keet (audio/visual sharing) are all good examples of such use.

It seems that you know a lot about cryptocurrency and blockchain. In fact, I am also very interested in this field. I am also studying market investment. We can communicate then.

chas49
Lemon Quarter

Postby chas49 » June 5th, 2024, 9:45 pm

Shanotejie18 wrote:I am also studying market investment.

That's interesting. Are you studying this at university or elsewhere?

Return to “Crypto and NFTs”